Shipping Intelligence Platform
THE MAIN SHIPPING INDICATORS, IN ONE PLACE!
The biggest challenge for cargo transport and foreign trade professionals, especially after the Covid-19 pandemic, has been to design good logistics strategies.
What would your logistics decisions look like if you knew what’s the space availability and freight trends by route and service in advance? Or how is the schedule integrity of each service and shipowner? Or the connections, productivity, and use of berths of Brazilian container terminals?
SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM is a digital platform capable of mapping, crossing, and relating the main indicators of the shipping market (supply and demand), so that you can anticipate trends, opportunities, and threats to the logistics chain and adjust your decisions, strategies, and negotiations promptly.
SIP | Shipping Intelligence platform is the most complete tool for companies that want to get ahead and make the best logistic decisions!
- ALL INDUSTRY ESSENTIALS ON A SINGLE PLATFORM
The only tool on the market that generates, interprets, and provides data on supply, demand, utilization, KPIs
- INTUITIVE AND FRIENDLY INTERFACE
With the most relevant information just a click away, so you’re always up to date
- ORGANIZED DATA AND INFORMATION
that can be accessed on both desktop and mobile
- COMPLETE AND “REAL-TIME” ANALYSIS
Weekly follow the evolution of Supply & Demand of ships, services, routes, and terminals and the exact “temperature” of the market in the analysis of more than 30 national and international media.
All this so that your company can anticipate the sector’s movements and, with that, anticipate important decisions, based on intelligent and accurate information.
See all the data and information that your company will have access to within the platform:
- Complete profile of maritime services, routes, shipowners and container terminals operating along the Brazilian coast;
- Number of Ships / Calls / Services;
- Service upgrades and downgrades;
- Extra loaders;
- Schedule Integrity (Blank Sailings / Cancelled Calls / Additional Calls);
- Analysis of freight levels and trends by route;
- Access to an analysis of the main issues in the sector duly interpreted by SOLVE partners.
A tool that will change the way you see and interpret the market!
Designed and thought to meet the needs of analysts, managers, directors, CEOs of companies that work and use international logistics on a daily basis.